Turner Tantrums

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hayden, the Boat Captain





Hayden has been wearing different hats, lately. After his dentist appointment on Monday, which he was wonderful at, he decided he was Dr. Hayden. He got me a glass of ice water from the fridge and said he was Chef Hayden. He is also Chef Hayden when he fixes smoothies (or Boobies, as he calls them). My mom and Hayden pretend they are astronauts, and then he is First Officer Hayden (my mom is Captain Grandmama-Rowan is the Pod Boy who goes down in his bouncer to check the climate). However, last night he was "driving" the boat, and he was Boat Captain Hayden...

3 comments:

spando said...

Rowen is a way cute little kid! Way to get them in the boat early, and I appreciated the title.

Jocelyn said...

Both of your boys are so cute I can't take it! I'm glad you have a blog... so fun to keep in touch this way.

Maggie and The Boys said...

Oh! They are so cute Isabell. You make good looking kids.