Turner Tantrums

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Annual Halloween Party













This year, the Giard's hosted the Halloween party. I wasn't sure I'd be able to make it, with a newborn, so my last minute costume was my vampire costume I was supposed to wear to the Vampire Bunco that I didn't get to attend. Kevin went as Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I absolutely loved my mom and dad's costumes-The Situation and Snookie from Jersey Shore. Chad was Dr. Funkenstein and Molly was Betty Boop. I'll let you guess the rest... When I left Nadia with Heather and Billy for the hour I was gone, I told them to call me if she stopped crying, because Nadia is quite the crying diva. Sure enough, she cried the whole time I was gone. Poor angel! Thanks Giards for a wonderful party, as always!

Side note-the party was actually busted long after I left, and of course, the Situation tried to make a run for it. I miss all of the fun ;)

No comments: