Turner Tantrums

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mother Son Dance 2011








Winners


Wooosers


I took Rowan and Hayden to the Soccer Mom & Son Dance at the Community Center. Our friends, Nathan and his mom Brielle, were there, too. My boys wanted to win the dancing trophy really, really bad. Rowan kept cutting in line during the limbo and hopping under the pole. I tried to remember the dance moves from Dance Central, but it was no use. We were one of the first ones eliminated. Luckily, our friends won, but that wasn't enough to cheer up poor Rowan. He cried all the way home. We had to leave early, because Hayden ended up coming down with a fever after dancing his little heart out, too. When we got home, daddy came to the rescue and gave Rowan a trophy that we won last summer. Thankfully, he was fooled, and he went to bed feeling like a Dancing Star. Next year, I think I'll have some of my sisters take the boys, and I will stay home. This soccer mom can't dance!

No comments: