Turner Tantrums

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Surprise Mom & Dad












































My parents had their 40th Wedding Anniversary, this year. The kids got their house painted for them, and boy does it look nice. My mom kept saying that she felt like she was on make-a-wish, she was so giddy about it. However, that was just the beginning. We surprised her by having her family (sister, her sister's husband, their daughter Erin, Erin's boyfriend Courtney, and my mom's brother Bill) fly into town all the way from Pennsylvania. We surprised her at Mesa Rosa (Thursday night). Friday, we went to Akira's for lunch and then went to Esther's Follies that night. It was the funniest show I'd ever seen there. I liked the Old Spice/Pres. Obama skit the best. More surprises awaited them that weekend, but that'll be a separate post. We had my cousin Erin and her boyfriend staying with us, but then our AC died. Fortunately, that didn't spoil anything about the weekend. Happy 40th wedding anniversary to the best parents in the world!!

No comments: