Turner Tantrums

Friday, January 20, 2012

Christmas Eve & Day 2011

We spent Christmas Eve at my parent's house, making stuffed cabbage, cookies, a gingerbread house, and eating.  Christmas morning, we opened stockings at our house then headed to my parent's house around 6:30.  We ate a big breakfast of cinnamon rolls and breakfast tacos, then opened presents.  This year, most of the couples just bought for one couple, but there were still plenty of presents to open.  We also just wore Christmas PJs from years past.  We were missing Loui, Heidi &  Jordy, too.  After we opened presents, we ate a prime rib roast lunch, that was amazing, played a little, then headed to Kevin's parent's house.  We ate a traditional Christmas dinner then opened presents.  We were spoiled rotten everywhere we went.  It was fun to see Jeff open up his new computer.  I got a sewing machine, that I'm eager to start using.  The kids have enough toys to last them a lifetime.  Hayden got the 3DS he wanted, and Rowan got the Leap Pad games he wanted.  I wish I could have gotten Kevin the Primo, he wanted.  That night, Heidi and Jordy made it into town, and we got to see them, too.  I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas!!


























































No comments: