Turner Tantrums

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Heather & Billy's Wedding Shower

My hubby smoked 5 pork butts for the pulled pork sandwiches.  They were awesome!

M&M favors with Heather & Billy's pictures on them.


Molly made these cute cupcakes.



I made these money leis for Heather & Billy.




My mom made this watermelon whale.




Heidi sans Jordy, who had to work.



My dad was hilarious in the newlywed game.  He described his first kiss (not the first kiss between him and my mom) and he said that the cartoon character that most resembled my mom was Cruella De Vil!












I found these real fruit filled sorbets at Costco that were delicious!






My brother Chad took this photo and the following...















Playing a singing game where you had to come up with as many songs as you could that had the word "love" in the title...

Billy's sister's boyfriend Steve made this-so cool!


Seriously-such a cutie!!



No comments: