Turner Tantrums

Saturday, August 11, 2012

4th of July Festivities

At the Avery Ranch Fireworks on July 3rd.






The show was short, but sweet.  There were lots of ants.

Neighborhood Parade.

My brother Craig, and his wife, Courtney




It was sooo humid and they extended the route. We were sweating, bad!

My brother Chad and Molly



Rowan and my mom were the caboose of the parade.  Rowan would just catch all of the candy the boy scouts were throwing.





About to get soaked by the firetruck.










Water balloon fun while daddy smokes some ribs and sausage.






Lighting fireworks in the front yard.  Craig's nads saved Nads. The fireworks were big and dangerous, this year. One hit me, Craig, and Rowan.





Mr. & Mrs. Keating (my sister Heather and her hubby Billy)



Rowan gave this year's festivities a thumbs up!


No comments: