Turner Tantrums

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Utah Trip May 2013

Kevin and I headed to Utah sans kids to attend our buddy Chase's wedding to his beautiful bride, Britney.  It was amazing.  Chase's bride was breathtakingly beautiful.  We also got to have a mini wakerat reunion with Kevin's friends that he would head to the lake with when he was younger.  Sister Monson's funeral was being held at the same time we were taking pictures after the sealing.  We ate lunch at Cafe Rio and then attended the lovely reception at the golf course.  We had a wonderful time.  We also were lucky enough to visit with Kevin's relatives on his dad's side at their cabin in Park city.  We ate Big As Yo Face breakfast tacos.  The weather was perfect!  I was able to meet some of Kevin's cousin's kids who I hadn't met before and visit with LeaDawn and Selena, again.  We talked and talked.  I enjoyed learning more about Kevin's relatives.  We had a delicious dinner and swimming party with Kevin's relatives on his mom's side, too.  I was really missing my kids right about then, because I knew they would have had a blast playing with so many of Kevin's cousin's kids.  They were all so cute.  We stayed with Kevin's Aunt Gaylia, and she reminded me a lot of Kevin's mom.  They both do so much for their families.  In fact, all of Kevin's family members do.  I hope to be able to go back soon and visit and to be able to bring my kiddos.

Grand Canyon?



Wakerats






We love Chase

Some of the security for the funeral.

Painting the temple.




Delicious!  I had the BBQ pork, per Sean's suggestion.

Nothing Bundt Cake!



Are they not gorgeous?!?







Visiting Park City










We rode the zip line on the 1st day they were open for the year.  We were the last ones, too (it wasn't working, properly).



The Alpine Coaster is by far my favorite ride!


































No comments: