Turner Tantrums

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Galveston 2013

Eating lunch at The Spot-it was awesome.  I will definitely be going back there, and trying dessert, too.



The condiment bar was awesome, here.

Heather and Billy came with us.  I LOVE our new car.


The water was perfect.  Our hotel was great and within walking distance to Rainforest Cafe, too.

My beach babe.


Leg burn from his shorts made for a sad Rowan.



I love this little guy.

Billy was afraid of the boat ride at The Rainforest Cafe.  Seriously, it was good enough for Disney World.










My Honey.  I wish I could spend every, single second with him!


Could she be any more gorgeous?  I think not.



Rowan was proud of this!



Hayden is so fun to be with.  Love him!


El Tortuga was good, too.  Time to plan our next trip, back...

No comments: