Turner Tantrums

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Nora Adele

Heidi & Jordan welcomed Nora Adele on April 18th, 2014.  04/18/14.  It is a palindrome (reads the same forward or reversed).  Heidi was texting me and my mom when her water broke late on Thursday.  My mom, Alora, and myself drove all night to Dallas.  We arrived around 1:30.  We briefly saw Heidi and Jordy at the hospital and then went to her house to take a quick nap.  We arrived back at the hospital before 7 and were able to see Nora enter the world.  It was beautiful.  Heidi & Jordan handled it like pros and the hospital facility was wonderful.  Heidi had many friends there to greet Nora, too.  Nora was technically premature, arriving 3 weeks and 1 day early.  She still weighed in at a svelte 7 lb 10 oz and 21.25 inches and under 12 hours of labor.  A few weeks later, I was able to take the rest of my family to Dallas to meet sweet baby Nora.  She's a mini Heidi and absolutely perfect!






























We went and ate at the Celebration in Dallas.  It was DELICIOUS!  I've been dreaming of that place, ever since.  It is basically a family style all you can eat restaurant with delicious food.























No comments: