Turner Tantrums

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Frozen Dance Camp & Babies


I love her Smoochie Lips!







Princess Nadia





My brother Adam who hates to have his pic taken.


Me and Princess Nora

My sister Heather and Princess Nora 
My sister Irene and Princess Nora

Molly and Prince Kai (Irene's son)

My sister Irene and Princess Honor (my brother Craig's daughter)

Sleeping Kai baby


Princess Honor

Nora looks so big with my brother Chad and Auntie M

Hayden with Kai Baby and Princess Nora

Nadia attended a Frozen Dance Camp right before we went to Disney World taught by my extremely talented and beautiful friend Michelle and her daughter, Alexia.  Nadia loved it!  Everyday, they would do a cute craft and learn part of their act for the big show on Friday.  I recorded the show and love watching it over and over with Nadia.  It is about sisters (Elsa & Anna).

No comments: