Turner Tantrums

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Disney-Days 4 & 5 (19th & 20th, Tuesday & Wednesday)

Headed to the Tower of Terror 1st thing at Hollywood Studios.  Rowan stayed behind with Chad & Molly




Frozen cupcakes.  Olaf was carrot cake, and Elsa was Red Velvet, I think. 
Playing in the snow near the ice skaters as part of the Frozen celebrations.








Can you see how hot it is?

Taking the boat to Hoop De Doo.  Molly wasn't feeling well and went home.









Yummy Raspberry Lemonade




That Strawberry Shortcake was DELISH!








Aunt Kathy & Uncle Steve joined us at The Animal Kingdom on Wednesday!!
















Eating a Famous Dole/Pineapple Whip 




I think Hayden had ribs at at least 3-4 meals!








Before

After





Before

After






I've always loved hippos.






I love watching The Lion King.  We were Giraffes, I think.









This is at a Hotel (Animal Kingdom Lodge, perhaps)


African Buffet-DELISH!  I loved the curry salad.





No comments: