Turner Tantrums

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Birthday Week/Father's Day Weekend

Dad, Rowan & Hayden
My Sisters Alora, Irene, and Grandmama
Uncle Chad & Auntie M
Grandpa Bugaboo

Pap-pap


Mom & Dad at Heather's Grad Party
Courtney & my bro Craig (losers...)My sis Irene & Lou
My Dad sleeping at a random place (Heather's graduation at the Erwin Center)
My bros Adam & Chad


My sis Heather & Billy
Mom & Dad @ Tokyo Steakhouse

My sister Heather & Billy Grandmama & Rowan
My sister Heidi & Jordan



My sister, Heather, graduated from high school and will be attending UT in the Fall. Chad and Molly had a party for her at their house. My birthday was the 11th. Yes, I am now entering my last year in my twenties. I still think I'm 21, but I'm not. My brother took us all to Carino's for my birthday (thanks, Chad), and I'm happy most of my siblings could make it, but a few were missed. My friends spoiled me at work with breakfast, lunch, and cake (thanks, Sergio, Keith, Shane, & Janet). My husband made me the cutest card and got me flowers (not to mention the aforementioned pictures). My siblings, parents, and in-laws got me great presents, too. I received lots of birthday calls and emails, too. I really am lucky to have so many wonderful friends and family members. Unfortunately, I didn't do so well with Father's day. My siblings and I got my dad a hammock, because he is always falling to sleep in random places. I have yet to get my father-in-law or husband their gift, but they are both wonderful dads. Apparently, Kevin had been giving me hints for about 3 weeks as to what he wanted (a longboard), but I never figured out his hints. I just thought he kept leaving the website up on the internet about longboardlarry because he was daydreaming or indecisive about which one he wanted. Apparently, he had the one he wanted all picked out and ready to order. I'll know better next time...

No comments: