Turner Tantrums

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fozzie and Sons



Hayden around 5 months
Rowan at 1 week
Rowan around 5 months
Rowan aound 7 months

Every week I take a picture of Rowan on Kevin's baby blanket next to Fozzie bear. I did the same thing with Hayden until he turned 1. Now I just take one of Hayden every year. It's fun to see how fast they grow, and I keep their pictures with Fozzie in a separate album. Attached are a few examples. I have probably 30 filled picture albums in my house, and I have pictures to put in about 8 more already developed. I have to admit, now that I know how to upload photos and put them on this blog, I've gotten really behind on filling my albums. If only I had about 4 free hours... I had to post a picture of the birthday card my hubby got me. I thought it was really cute :) Kevin has never stopped courting me.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love the pictures!! The card was soo cute.
I did that with Bryce w/ a teddy bear that he has. I was so lame and didn't do that w/ Bryleigh and I wish I had. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has tonz of pictures of their kids. Seriously, they're only little once. It's so fun looking back (even though our kiddos are still little) at how fast they grow and all the little things they do.
You kiddos are so adorable!!