Turner Tantrums

Thursday, July 3, 2008

June 2008

Mom, Rowan, & Hayden at the Water Park


Brielle & Baby Ella


My sister Heather & Billy at the Melting Pot

My sister Irene & Lou at the Melting Pot


Hayden

Hayden watching Kung Fu Panda

My mom after getting her hair done by Mer


Hayden & Nathan at Sea World


Mom, Dad, & Rowan at Cheesecake Factory


My dad & Kevin playing with snakes

We had a busy June. Irene, Lou, Kevin, and me took Heather and Billy to the Melting Pot for Heather's graduation. I took my mom to get her hair done (blonde highlights). She's hot! We went to Sea World with Irene, Lou, Heather, Billy, Chad, Molly, & Nathan. Hayden was afraid of everything last year when we took him, but he loved it this year. He even pet the baby alligator. Rowan was easy going, as always. My parents discovered that snakes had invaded the man-made pond in their front yard. We didn't see them anymore after my dad poured gasoline in their den. My friend Robin had baby Adam & Brielle (Molly's sister) had baby Ella. Hayden sat through a movie at the theater for the first time (Kung Fu Panda). All in all, it was a great month! Did I mention that Kevin is hot?

No comments: