Turner Tantrums

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sarah Bettens-K's Choice Concert

Sarah and me



Last weekend, Tonya and I went to see one of my favorite singers at Momos Club. About 12 years ago we saw K's Choice open up for Alanis Morissette, and I have been a huge fan ever since. Sarah Bettens now has a solo career (she was the lead singer in K's Choice), and I felt like I was back in high school as Tonya and I went to the concert. We had a blast! Thanks Kevin for watching the boys while we had a girls night. Usually, I hate to leave any of my boys at home, but it was a nice treat. Go to youtube if you want to hear Sarah Bettens. She does a great cover of Chasing Cars, and I'm sure most of you have heard the song "Not an Addict"...

2 comments:

tonya said...

This was just like the good ole' days, I hope we can do something like this again soon!!

Isabell said...

Yes-a comment! Remind me to tell you what I talked to your sister about at the dance tonight-now THAT felt like the good ole' days. Church dances... You know, that's how I met my hot husband ;)