Turner Tantrums

Monday, August 18, 2008

Beach Bunco-Cookin' Up Some Summer Fun


Me & my mom

Joan, Brielle, Molly, Lorraine

Laura, Debbie, Betty, & Jill

Sue, Cathy, & Christine

Jill & me

Jill & my mom, Lorraine

Molly

Jill and I did Bunco for August, and our theme was Cooking up Some Summer Fun/Beach Bunco. If you rolled a Bunco (3 dice showing the # 6) then you had to wear the flower bra, if you rolled Boobies (3 dice showing the # 1) then you had to wear the shell bra. Jill and I were the first ones to have to sport the bras, but nearly everyone took a turn. Molly won the costume contest (you can see why for yourself). We had a veggie tray, shrimp tray, hummus, mango salsa, chicken salad, pistachio salad, ambrosia salad, spinach salad, key lime pies, pina colada punch, etc. It was a fun night!

No comments: