Turner Tantrums

Monday, August 18, 2008

Date Night

Kevin & Isabell at the Melting Pot
Kris & Tobi

Keith & Yvette

Get her, Hayden!!!!!!!!!!
Rowan is sooooo cute!

Merry-Go-Round

Hayden eating Chick Fil A

Shaylee, his girrrllllfriend...

I saw Tonya's sister, Sherry, at the dance :)

Hayden at the Domain.

Irene, Lou, & Rowan

Isabell (Kathy) & Kevin

Kevin and I went out with my friends, Keith & Yvette, and Kris & Tobi to eat. We went to Din Ho and ate Chinese BBQ and then to Melting Pot for dessert. It was very yummy. Tonya and I took Hayden & Shaylee on a date, and Rowan tagged along. They jumped at Inflatables, rode the carousel, & then ate at Chick-Fil-A. Hayden basically just chases Shaylee around wherever she goes. She's his girrrrllllfriend. Kevin is my boyyyyyyfriend. Irene and Lou went with us to eat at the California Pizza Kitchen at the Domain, and the boys had a good time. Gotta love their Miso Seafood Salad...

No comments: