Turner Tantrums

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Crawfish Boil

My brother Chad with the Crawfish cake my mom made for his Party!!

A must have at a Crawfish Boil-my brother Aaron, a hand-washing machine model...




My husband gets hotter every... single... day....


Nathan & Tony



Brielle & Ella



Let's Eat!





My sister Heidi & Jordy




My sisters Alora & Irene



My sisters Heather & Alora, & Billy



My brother Adam and his girlfriend Ally that we were finally able to meet.




My lovely parents (forgive my mother's sunglasses, please).




My sister Irene & Lou




What are those?









My very own mud bug.




Now those are some sunglasses!


In April, we had a crawfish boil at my brother Chad's house. My mom made a Crawfish-shaped cake (she's more of an artist than a baker, but the cake was still great!). There were hundreds of pounds of crawfish, Kevin made a few washer sets, the boys liked playing with the live crawfish, my brother's friend brought authentic Tom Yum (delicious Thai soup) with the hottest peppers I've ever tasted, there was a cool hand washer, and what's a party without port-a-potties. I think we ended up calling it The First Annual Crawfish Boil by the end of the night in anticipation for next year...

1 comment:

Dan and Merideth said...

....and all you hartman girls have great hair!

looks like a tun of fun!!