Turner Tantrums

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fogo de Chao

The father of my two cute boys...

Kevin got the necklace for me, too.

Irene & Lou


Kevin and the Fried Polenta (bananas and delicious cheesy rolls, too).


For Mother's Day, Kevin took me on a date to Fogo de Chow-a Brazilian barbecue place, with Irene & Lou. http://www.fogodechao.com/ They have a delicious salad bar, and then you get all-you-can-eat Brazilian BBQ. These waiters will come around and serve you all types of meat that has been cooked around an open flame on skewers. It was De Li Cious. We topped it off with some Mango ice-cream (apparently, it helps to break down proteins). It's easy to see why I'm a mother when you see pics of how hot my hubby is ;) The last pic is of my hubby embarrassed after repeatedly asking the waiter for some more fried plantains. After much confusion between the two of them, we finally realize that it is fried Polenta, not Plantains. Kevin-I'll make fried Polenta or Plantains for you any day!!

1 comment:

Turner Twins said...

Didn't ya kinda feel sorry for the waiter with the chicken and sausage...I think the rejection would get to most people after awhile...