Turner Tantrums

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Utah-Temple Square/Date

Our Date at The Garden Restaurant in SLC








My hero...


The fountain & gardens on top of the Conference Center...



Proof of my Naughtiness...


You can't fly to Salt Lake without going to Temple Square. Kevin and I were lucky enough to get away one night and go on a date there. We saw the Joseph Smith Film in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building (top secret-Joseph Smith's heroic acts made my hot hubby nearly weep crocodile tears and say he wanted to be a better person, as if he could be any more perfect). We ate at the Garden at the top of the building (Salmon & Creme Brulee) and met a cute couple on their 30th wedding anniversary and took turns snapping pics of each other. We got a few pics in front of the temple and then got a quick tour of the Conference center before it closed. I was very naughty and snapped a picture of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir practicing, before a tour guide quickly told me, "No Pictures Allowed, Especially of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir!!" Kevin quickly grabbed my camera and ran out screaming, "I've Got It! I've Got It!" See what I mean-he's practically perfect! If you ever run into my hot husband, please thank him for rescuing the above pic that I took on that fateful day. Just remembering his heroic act is bringing crocodile tears to my eyes...

No comments: