Turner Tantrums

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010


















Ladybug, Spiderman, and Darth Vader, oh my! We are about to carve our pumpkins and then get ready to go trick or treating with Nathan and Ella. The boys can't wait, and Nadia is taking a nap. Yesterday, we went to the SpookFest at the Community Center and then partied at the Dial's. Rowan loved trunk or treating, and Hayden was done as soon as his little skull bucket was filled up. Nadia napped in my arms. I tried to eat as much chili and sweets as I could.

We had a wonderful time at the Giard's and trick o treating, this year. We ate yummy chili, hot dogs, zuchini bread, cornbread, pumpkin cookies, and a skull cake with bloody brains that we used to sing happy birthday to Rowan. The boys got lots of candy, and then they all walked over to trick or treat at Lou & Irene's house as I took Nadia home.

Happy Halloween, everyone!

No comments: