Turner Tantrums

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Easter 2011






















































We had a great Easter, this year. After Chad & Molly had their early Easter party, the boys had Easter Egg Hunts at their soccer practice. Then, we went to our neighborhood Spring Fling. The boys had a good time running into friends and playing the carnival-like games. Easter Eve, the boys decorated eggs and cupcakes at my mom's house. Easter morning, the boys opened their baskets at our house, then we all got ready and went to church. After church, we went to my parent's house for lunch. My kids each had plenty of baskets and presents waiting for them, there. We had lamb, I think. We ended Easter at Kevin's parent's house for dinner and dessert. My kids were spoiled rotten, this year.

No comments: