Turner Tantrums

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hayden's Kindergarten Program






























Hayden's school does a Kindergarten Program instead of a Kindergarten Graduation. The program was at McNeil high school, and it was really cute. Both sets of grandparents and some of my sisters came to support him. Each class had a different color shirt on to make up the colors of the rainbow. They sang songs, spoke, danced, etc. Hayden's favorite song was ABC Rock! They all wore sunglasses and bobbed their heads up and down for this song, and Hayden was adorable! In one song, Hayden had to wrap his arms around the people next to him and sway back and forth, which made me realize how little Hayden was compared to his classmates. Only one other kid in the whole Kindergarten wore glasses, too! I couldn't believe that. I'm so proud of Hayden and how well he did in Kindergarten, this year. He can read so well, and he is so much more mature. He learned that "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit" and he learned to love learning. I'm actually sadder now that Hayden is done with Kindergarten than I was when he started. I can't believe he won't be the baby of the school in a few months. I love you, Hayden, and I'm soooo proud of you!! You Rock!!

No comments: