Turner Tantrums

Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving










I'm a little behind on posting, because I lost my camera for a bit. We first had Thanksgiving in Louisiana with the Turners. Kevin's brother Kent smoked a delicious turkey and pork roast, and we got to see Von, Travor, & Uncle Kent & Jeff. Kevin's parents came, too. We had a lot of fun spending time together, but unfortunately I didn't have my camera to take any pictures. On Thanksgiving day, we spent it at my parent's house. Kevin and Lou smoked 4 turkeys, we had ham, asparagus, cream corn, green bean casserole, yams, carrots, coleslaw, ambrosia salad, tons of appetizers, and who could forget mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing and cranberry sauce. Everyone kind of just helped out in the kitchen. Molly made a pumpkin cheesecake that was delicious, too. I'm so thankful that we were able to spend Thanksgiving with both sides of the family and that everyone was happy and healthy this Thanksgiving. Heidi was visiting Jordy in Europe and was missed. We celebrated my brother Adam's 21st Birthday, too. He was recovering from hand surgery for the 2nd time on his hand/wrist. He re-broke it while trying to defend his friend at a club, allegedly. How chivalrous of him...

No comments: