Turner Tantrums

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!

Happy 32nd Birthday, Kevin! We love you! If I knew where my camera was, I would have posted a picture of you blowing out your candles yesterday after my family sang you happy birthday. I would have taken a picture of your clean plate after eating the Rudy's BBQ my parents brought. I would have taken a picture of all of the people at our house that came to celebrate your birthday because they love you. I would have taken a picture of the 2 adorable boys that you are doing such a good job of raising as they ate your birthday cake and ice cream. I would have taken a picture of Rowan as he found a piece of cake on the floor and had smeared it all over himself after he had already taken a bath to wash off the first piece of cake he devoured. I would have taken a picture of your wife who cherishes you as she gave you 32 spankings. And one to grow on. Oh wait, that didn't happen. Yet...

1 comment:

Maggie and The Boys said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!!
The Summers