Turner Tantrums

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chaos & Costumes


































Chad threw a Halloween Party/Sweet 16 Twenty Years Later party for Molly. Since she turned 16 in the 80s, we had to dress with an 80s theme. There were some great costumes there. Kevin and I went as Al & Peggy Bundy. Can you guess the rest? Before the party, my parents went as Dorothy and Scarecrow to the Dial's Halloween party at their Barn. Here are a few pics from that, too. Happy birthday, Molly & Courtney! We love you!

2 comments:

Dan and Merideth said...

LOVE the costume! yall had guest appearances from Dorthy, Baby & Johny, Peg & al bundy, and the people who from Who framed Roger Rabbit.
Man Kathy! How did you get all those people at your party!!?!??!?

No seriously; i was laughing my ars off when i saw you. I first thougt "humm is she peg?" then i saw Kevin...LOL I was laughing my pants off! Kevin makes a great al bundy! (and you a good peg too!)

Maggie and The Boys said...

Nice costumes!! Loving it. I agree with Meredith, you guys played those characters real well!!