Turner Tantrums

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Big, Round, Juicy, & Ripe












Last weekend we went to Sweet Berry Farms in Marble Falls. The weather was beautiful, and there were tons of big, round, juicy, & ripe, strawberries. We brought McDonald's Happy Meals, and they made the boys happy. I think I enjoyed picking the strawberries the most, and the kids loved seeing the goats, horses, and donkies. We ended up taking home about 5 pounds of strawberries, and we already got rid of all of them. We made a strawberry pie and a strawberry cheesecake, strawberry smoothies and ate the rest a la carte. Hopefully we can go back in a few months and pick some blackberries and tomatoes. On a side note, I just asked Hayden if he would babysit Rowan for me for a minute while I worked on my blog, and he told me that he can't babysit because he doesn't have any boobs. Whatever that means... If only they grew on trees, I could pick him some. I would make sure they were big, round, juicy, & ripe ;)

1 comment:

Erin Chavez said...

hilarious! while your at it could you pick me some new ones too. mine have become small, flat, deflated, and over ripe. lol