Turner Tantrums

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Family Easter Party at the McHartmann's

To prove it was a party, allow me to post a picture of my dad asleep on the couch. If you look carefully, you can see his Easter Eggs he found next to him.

My sister Alora


Molly's parents' Andy & Jill


My sister Heidi & Jordy


Molly's sister Brielle & her baby Ella



Me & My Hunny Bunny


My sister Heather & Billy found a prize egg! Everyone got at least one.


My Dad got the most eggs.


Chad, Molly, & Ella


My sister Irene found the $50!


Nathan was helping Rowan, but he caught on quick.



Nathan on the winnder's circle!


Rowan on the winner's circle! Poor Hayden missed it :(


The strawberry cheesecake and cake I made.

My brother Chad and Molly had everyone over for Easter dinner and egg hunts the Sunday before Easter. He had an adult Easter Egg Hunt with money-filled prize eggs for the adults and then an Easter Egg Hunt in the back yard for the kiddos. Poor Hayden was throwing up that morning, so he missed the celebration. Everyone spoiled the little kids with goodies, and the food was all delicious. I brought a strawberry cheesecake pie that I made with the strawberries picked from http://www.sweetberryfarms.com/ . Kevin and I both had $10 in our prize eggs, and Rowan was a pro at the Easter Egg Hunt. He turned a concrete slab into the winners circle and stood in it once he was done finding eggs. Nathan helped Rowan get the hang of it, and he took his turn on the winners circle, too. I hope each of you had a wonderful Easter filled with prize eggs and winners circles. And strawberry cheesecake pie, too!

No comments: