Turner Tantrums

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Egg Hunting

I'm not so sure about this, Mom...

Let me at them eggs, Dad...

Our friends, Nathan & Ella



My Easter Egg Hunting Champs!


Noone is looking at the camera, I love it.


Are those teeth, real?


Notice Hayden in the background...



I think I can, I think I can, I think I can


There better be chocolate in these eggs.


Last weekend we went to our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. They put empty eggs on the ground and then the kids exchange them for a goody bag. They had carnival type games, the boys rode a train and ponies, we ran into some friends, and had a great time. We also got pics with their "Spring Bunny". I meant to send out Easter cards this year, but I never got a chance. Happy Easter friends!

1 comment:

Dan and Merideth said...

Oh i love how they write "happy spring" on everything now... What a waist of a holiday... happy spring- blah...

Anyways! Cute! cute! cute pictures!!!! I am so surprised that Your Hayden actually sat with the Easter bunny!!!(yes Easter bunny not spring bunny)!