Turner Tantrums

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Disney World-the Airport

Mouseketeer Hayden

Mouseketeer Rowan

Wrestling in the Airport


Me & my fine hubby


Me & my boys (watching TV on the plane)


My hubby and mommy


Irene & Lou


Heidi & Jordan


My brother Chad (Molly is by him, but not very photogenic while flying)

Me, my sisters Heidi & Irene


Auntie M & Uncle Chad

We had a blast on our trip to Disney World in September. I probably have enough posts for a post a day for about 2 months, so I better start. Plus, Courtney & Craig got married last weekend, relatives were in town, Rowan had a birthday party, Tonya had a baby, the boys went trick or treating, and lots more has happened, so I need to hurry and get caught up. But, first things first. Here are pics in the airports and airplane on the way to Disney World. Gotta love JetBlue-TVs behind every seat. It's a small world, afterall...

No comments: