Turner Tantrums

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Disney World-That's All Folks

Epcot

Waiting for the fireworks to begin...


Waiting for the bus to leave...







This is my final post on our Disney World trip. We all had a great time, but I think we all could agree that we could have used another week or two at Disney. There was just too much to do in the short time we were there (flew in Thursday, flew back Monday). Next time, I hope the whole family can go and that we can stay for at least 2 weeks!! Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope to be able to post soon on my brother's wedding, Halloween activities, etc, so that I can be ready for Christmas posts. Always behind, never ahead, I am...

1 comment:

Dan and Merideth said...

Oh, it looks like so much fun! I have never been to disney!

I can wait to see the pictures form your brothers wedding!!!