Turner Tantrums

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Downtown Disney-A Date With Hayden







Bathe that Dino, Hayden!


Lego T-Rex and a Happy Hayden

My mom and I snuck away, while everyone was resting at our resort hotel, to take Hayden on a special date to Downtown Disney to Build-a-Dino. Hayden loves Build-a-Bear and dinosaurs, and they put his two favorite things together at Downtown Disney. I could spend a whole week at Downtown Disney and never tire of the things to do there, but we had just a few hours there. If I lived in Orlando, I would take my kids there all of the time, too, because it's free to get into. Of course, I would go poor spending money at all of the different ways to entertain yourself there, though. Anyhow, Hayden picked out Triceratops for himself and a T-Rex for Rowan (that he had stuffed in Austin). We then treated ourselves to pretzels, before heading back to the hotel.

No comments: