Turner Tantrums

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009




















We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We ate Thanksgiving lunch at my parent's house, and then we went to Kevin's parent's house for dinner. My parents do most of the cooking at my house, but the kids all chip in and help where we can. My parents always do a ton of yummy appetizers, first, which are sometimes my favorite thing. After appetizers, lunch, and dessert, we usually take a nap and then get ready for dinner. Kevin's parents and brother Kent prepared all of the food at their house, and basically, we just go over and get spoiled. Kent's turkey was awesome this year, even though he'll usually claim otherwise. Right before Thanksgiving, we celebrated Kevin's birthday on the 19th. My family is thankful for so much. We are truly spoiled rotten by all of our family and friends.

No comments: