Turner Tantrums

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner-November 6th, 2009


Bride & Groom To Be

Uncle Bill & my brother, Chad


Cousin Wayland and sister, Heidi

Uncle Todd

My brother Adam (it is scary how much he looks like Jacob from New Moon-thank goodness I was always Team Edward) and my sister Alora


My sisters Heidi, Heather, & Irene









My mom and her sister, Kathy

We decided to have Craig & Courtney's rehearsal dinner at my house. My Aunt Kathy and cousin Wayland were staying with me for a few days, and my aunt helped cook most of the food while we were at the wedding rehearsal. We had tons of appetizers (thank you Costco/Sam's membership), turkey, ham, cream corn, garlic green beans, rolls, coleslaw, cupcakes, baklava, etc. The bride & groom handed out gifts to the wedding party (cute bags for the bridesmaids, cup holders for the groomsmen, and teddy bears for the flower girl/ring bearers). The bridesmaids all wore our silver shoes for the wedding along with a black top and blue jeans. It was a fun way to end a day spent decorating a chapel, rehearsing for a wedding, and visiting with company. Lots of my mom's family came (sister Kathy, her husband Steve, daughter Erin, brother Todd, son Wayland, brother Billy) into town. I loved seeing them and wish they lived closer so that we could visit more often. I feel bad, because they just all worked their tails off for the wedding while they were here, but everything ended up turning out wonderfully. Hopefully, some of my other siblings will get married soon, so that they can visit again!

No comments: