Turner Tantrums

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hayden's 5th Birthday Party










































I can't believe my baby is 5 years old! Where has the time gone? For his birthday, we had a Mario Brothers themed party at the YMCA in Cedar Park. First, the kids (and adults, too) played on the gymnastics equipment for an hour. Technically, it was supposed to be children only, but my dad is the one who got the party rolling for the adults. If I wasn't pregnant, I probably would have played, too. Who knows, maybe the trampoline would have been good for me? Next, everyone headed to the party room where we ate pizza and got dressed up as Mario, Luigi, Toad, Yoshi, or Princess Peach (Aaron was Wario) and took pictures. My mom made the amazing face cut-out stands that you see in these pics. She also helped me with the Yoshi bags, square, question-mark boxes filled with chocolate, gold coins and moustaches. I made the different hats (the girls decorated their own Princess Peach hats), and Hayden filled his pinata. Rowan helped me make the Toad cupcakes (I let him eat some M&Ms). After pictures, we did the pinata, opened presents, and then ate cake. It was a good party that was over way too quick. I will do a separate post all about Hayden. We sure do love him! He's turning five and still got game, saving the princess is his claim to fame!!

2 comments:

Dan and Merideth said...

I cant believe he is FIVE!!!!!! omg!

Your party's are always the BEST! if i wanted a great party - you are who i would hit up to do it!

Isabell said...

Thanks, Merideth! I love getting comments from you, plus you're the only one that leaves any!