Turner Tantrums

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Heidi's Graduation from UT Law School

Sunflower Ceremony
Dad keeping Rowan entertained during the ceremony
Handsome Rowan


Handsome Hayden


Heidi with the cutest boys alive


My family with Heidi


All of the girls my mom gave birth to

Heidi and her friends at the Oasis

My siblings, Alora & Adam

My brother Craig and his wife, Courtney

Me and the hottest guy at the party


My sister Heather, and her boyfriend, Billy (and the boys in the background)

Hayden & Nathan

Rowan & Ella

My sister Irene and her boyfriend, Lou

My parents
Heidi & her boyfriend, Jordan

Heidi, Dad, & Mom

My brother Chad, and his girlfriend, Molly

Molly's sister Brielle, and her husband, Dan


Heidi & Jordy with Jordy's parents

Molly's parents, Andy & Jill

Rowan got a little dance at the beginning

Rowan chasing Ella

Rowan still trying to get Ella to dance with him



My sister, Heidi, graduated from UT law school in May, and we couldn't be any prouder of her. She looked gorgeous at the ceremony. They call it a sunflower ceremony, and the graduates wear light suits and get sunflowers pinned to them. My boys wore light suits, too, with orange ties, and could have easily been mistaken for graduates, themselves. Afterwards, my brother Chad & Molly rented out a room at the Oasis and we had a nice little celebration for her. We ate nachos, fajitas, had whatever we wanted to drink (Shirley Temples for me and da boys), enjoyed the sunset, and danced. Rowan really tried hard to get Ella to dance with him, but he didn't get very lucky. Congrats, Heidi! We love you! Good luck on the upcoming bar! I'm sure you'll pass it just like you did that kidney stone!

No comments: