Turner Tantrums

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Nadia's Blessing















Nadia was blessed on the first Sunday in November. Both grandparents, Alora, Chad & Molly were there. During the blessing, Rowan decided to walk away and find a new baby. He told the baby's mother (Kajsa-who had a little boy named Crew), that his baby was a princess. It's probably because of the blessing gown she was wearing. It was the blessing gown that my mom made that me and my sisters all wore. My mom added a new heart button to go with the heart button that she sewed on 31 years ago. She added a little flower to the hat and a ribbon on the bottom, and it was good to go. My mom has kept it on a baby doll this whole time, and the doll was even wearing the shoes that you see on Nadia. Everything fit Nadia, perfectly. Nadia even had a purple after blessing gown. Nadia's blessing was beautiful, and I hope she lives a blessed life-filled with many days dressed as a princess. We sure are blessed to have her!

No comments: