Turner Tantrums

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Barber/Uncle Kent, Ellisa, Von, & Travor Visit

Rowan at the Barber Shop on Jollyville

Hayden has always only let Tye Cobb (in plaid) cut his hair.  He owns the Jollyville Barber Shop, has 2 little boys and is super nice and soft-spoken.  He also spends about 30 minutes to give someone a buzz cut.  He's a perfectionist and takes his time.  Unfortunately, my boys are done in about 5 minutes, so he makes their hair cuts, pretty quick.  He stocks lollipops for my boys, too.




Rowan's New Do

My nephews and Kent & Ellissa love eating at Chuy's when they are in town.  We go there about once a week.


This was the first time that they ate the Tres Leches for dessert.  It.  Is.  Awesome!!!

My kids have always liked playing with Grandma's curlers.

Watching The Muppets

Hayden taught himself how to do a blackflip on the trampoline.  He could already do front flips.  Kevin says back flips are actually easier.  I can do a front flip, but I've never tried a back flip.  I'm chicken!



Can you see the Bee Hive under the branches on the left-side of this Crepe Mrtyle?  It stayed at the Turner's house for about a week before they had a bee guy come and relocate it.  He didn't have any gear on, just gassed them and spent about an hour educating about bees.  Kevin said he was super nice.  I wish I could have had him speak to my Busy Bees.  The bees even started making honey comb, too, and Rowan took it home.

No comments: