Turner Tantrums

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt





I caught Ella & Rowan in an intense conversation.  


At this point, I heard Rowan declare, "Ella, you are my girlfriend!"

I found out later, when I overheard Rowan's conversation with his barber, that Ella broke-up with Rowan during their chat.  Here they are looking their separate ways.  Rowan bought Ella a butterfly mood ring, this week, and he plans to give it to her on Friday, when they go out with Molly and Chad.  He wants to see if she is in the mood for love and hopes they can get back together.  Good luck, Rowan!  Rowan also told me that he would NEVER break up with me.  Rowan also stared longingly  at a girl in Busy Bees, this morning, and told her that she is in his heart.  He is soooo romantic!







We ran into my friend Stacey.  We used to swim together, and our boys will be swimming together on the same swim team, this year.  Of course, that is if  Hayden can learn to swim between now and 2 weeks.








Nadia is kissing the duck.  Nadia LOVES ducks.




Hayden insisted on eating some popcorn.

Nadia was too frightened of the Easter/Spring Bunny to  get in the picture.

Isn't my Mom soooo cute?!?


I love how Rowan wanted to eat a sugar straw while he swung.

No comments: