Turner Tantrums

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Busy Bees/Sweet Berry Farms

Flag Toast

We had patriotic toast and chocolate-covered strawberries.  We made necklaces, too.

Here is our tour guide starting off the field trip.

First step-use the restroom.

Washing our hands.

Learning about planting a pumpkin seed.

Planting our pumpkin seed.  

Learning about Goats.

Getting Goad food.

Rowan loved feeding the goats.  His Busy Bee friends, did, too.

Learning about Lady Bugs.  Rowan LOVES ladybugs.

Cheese!


Everyone got 2 ladybugs to release near the strawberries, so they could eat the harmful aphids that live under the leaves.

Getting ready to release the lady bugs.

Hayden's Lady Bug

Picking Berries.

Each of the kids got their own pint to collect strawberries in.  We made 2 strawberry pies with our berries, this year.

Hayden came along as the helper.  

I packed a lunch for us.  The iced animal crackers were a hit.

Nadia made it just in time for lunch and seeing the goats.

Nadia kissing the goat!


I've really enjoyed teaching my son Rowan's pre-school group, this last year.  Each of the mom's rotate teaching, and this is my last week to do it.  I hope to stay in contact with each of the kiddos and their family.  They are all so wonderful!  I'm really going to miss them.  My mom is nice enough to come help me with Busy  Bees, too.  Here are pics from when I taught in March and our field trip to Sweet Berry Farms.  We all had a good time, minus Nadia who threw-up in the car on the way there.  Kevin had to go take her to get changed and even buy a new carseat.  My husband is a rock star!  I love him, soooo much!

No comments: