Turner Tantrums

Monday, November 5, 2012

Heidi's Bachelorette Party


















 Irene & Beth threw a fabulous Bachelorette week-end getaway for Heidi.  We stayed at a cool house on the lake near Marble Falls.  We toured a vineyard, which was still a lot of fun for me, even though I didn't participate in the wine tasting (although, I did participate in the grape jelly tasting).  We got a tour of the grapes, too.  We went to River City Grille in Marble Falls for dinner, and it was great.  It was beautiful-right on the lake, and the food was good and plenty, too.  I went to bed early (there were two different houses) and most of the party stayed up late having a good time (minus visitors from a nearby bachelor party).  I was the second oldest there, and boy did I feel like it ;)  However, it was still a good time, but I was happy to get home to my family.

No comments: