Turner Tantrums

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Relatives/Rowan's Birthday at Chuy's/Pedis/H&J Wedding Shower @ El Monumente

Eating at Chuy's with Aunt Kathy, Uncle Steve, Cousin Erin & Courtney, Cousin Wayland, and Uncle Billy
Happy 5th Birthday, Rowan!!

Me and my birthday boy-LOVE HIM!
Getting pedis for Heidi's upcoming wedding-silver for most of us.
Heidi, the Bride to Be


mom and cousin Erin




Alora and Cousin Wayland

My brother Adam

The quac was delish!


My Uncle Bill with Chad, Molly, and Alora

My cousin Erin and her boyfriend Courtney

The Giard's  

Parents of the Bride


Parents of the Groom
Groom & Bride to be

Jordan and Heidi  
Groom and some groomsmen




Aunt Kathy & Uncle Steve
Jordan's dad was hilarious

siblings of the groom

Jordan's grandparents


Bride and some bridesmaids

Ring Bearers and Flower Girls


My family

Flower girls




Venue-very nice!

No comments: