Turner Tantrums

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Hayden!




































I love you Hayden Von Turner!! My gorgeous son is 4 now! He just gets sweeter, smarter, and cuter every single day (like his daddy)! He is also a great brother to Rowan. He loves stuffed animals, Lightning McQueen, art stuff, books, dinosaurs, pirates, balls, sports, sponge bob, Max & Ruby, cartoon DVDs, and playing with his friends. Shaylee, Tye, Kennadie, Landry, Gracy, Ben, Nathan, Ella, & Rowan all came to his party. He wanted to have it at Jungle Java (which is like a coffee shop with a jungle gym inside), which was perfect because it was sooooo hot outside. Everyone spoiled him rotten, and it was the first time I had a birthday party not at my house. It was weird not having to do anything. I actually got to talk to people and watch what was going on a little, but I still managed to miss the ninja fights. I got him tickets to go see Dora the Explorer Live, and we went as a family last week. The boys were speechless. I've never seen them so well behaved in my life. I guess getting older has its perks ;)

1 comment:

Dan and Merideth said...

OH! It looks so fun! And now i want a piece of that cake!!!!