Turner Tantrums

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jordy's Graduation/The Salt Lick

The Frank Erwin Center Sunflower Ceremony for UT Law School GradsJordy getting his sunflower (if you have kids, they can cross the stage with you-there is still hope for Heidi).

Heidi and Jordy and his proud parents.

My sis Irene (I picked out her dress) & Lou

My hot hubby and me (I picked him out).

Jordy & Heidi before...


Jordy and Heidi after with full bellies...


Lou sporting Jordy's Suit Coat...



Squeezing one of the loves of my life.


Two of the other loves of my life.



My gorgeous family

Gee, I'm behind. In May, we went to my sister Heidi's boyfriend Jordan's graduation from UT Law School. With any luck, we'll see Heidi do the same next year. It's called a sunflower ceremony, and the graduates just wear light colored suits and get a sunflower pinned on them as they cross the stage. Afterwards, we went to the Salt Lick with my family and Jordy's parents. We had all you can eat BBQ. It was a fun day, and we even caught a little rain. Way to go, Jordy! BTW, our 4th of July weekend rocked, Hayden's birthday is this Thursday, and we go to Utah all next week to visit Kevin's side of the family!! We even booked a trip to Disney World in September, and my brother is getting married in November, so stay tuned!!

No comments: