Turner Tantrums

Monday, July 20, 2009

Ella's 1 and I'm 30

My 30th Birthday Dinner at the Oasis. Dang, I'm old!



My brother Craig and Courtney


My sister Heather and Billy

My sister Irene & Lou


My parents & Alora


My sister Heidi & Jordy


Isabell, Kevin, Hayden, & a Happy Rowan at the Oasis for my 30th Birthday


Take 2


Look Who's One!


Rowan getting his flirt on.


My parents getting their flirt on.


Hayden & Nathan on a Bug Hunt


Hayden & Rowan with their bug shirts.



Mom & Dad



Everybody loves a Pinata





Lil' Miss Ella


I need to quickly get caught-up, so that I can blog about our recent trip to Utah (which was completely awesome, btw). Ella turned 1 and I turned 30 in June (although, I still think I'm 25). Ella had a lady-bug themed birthday party, and everyone had a good time. Her momma was sweet and had a bug hunt to make up for the fact that Hayden missed out on the Easter Egg Hunt this year for being sick. We went to the Oasis to eat for my bday. It wasn't as fun as Ella's party, though.

No comments: