Turner Tantrums

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Easter 2010


The Easter Bunny left footprints behind!










The Fans


The Champions

The Easter Egg Champs!

Notice Kevin & Lou on the bike...

Yes, my picture quality is horrible... Here are some of the Easter Egg Hunt winners.

Irene is holding up the #2 sign, because she has been the grand prize winner two times in a row. There will be no peace next year, only war...

Courtney & Craig were both winners.

Heidi & Jordy

Me & Hotty

Chad & Molly

My sis, Alora

My Mom-Grandmama

Easter morning, the boys woke up and opened up their baskets at our house. The Easter Bunny left footprints, too. After church, we headed to my parent's house, and the boys had more Easter baskets and goodies from Craig & Courtney & my parents. Then, we decorated Easter bunny cakes and Easter Eggs in preparation for the Easter dinner party at my brother Chad's house. We ate lots of yummy food at my brother's house, then the kid's had an Easter Egg Hunt. My mom put $ in some of the super hero eggs, and that was a big hit for the kiddos. Then, we had the adult Easter Egg Hunt in the front yard with prize eggs, and my sister Irene ended up being the grand prize winner for the second year in a row! All in all, it was a great Easter... even if I didn't get a prize egg. I've got the real prize egg cooking in my belly, and she is due to arrive in 3 months-(Sept. 9th).

No comments: