Turner Tantrums

Monday, June 7, 2010

Sweet Berry Farms




I LOVE going to Sweet Berry Farms. We took the boys and met up with their friend Zoe in April. We ate Happy Meals (another love of mine), picked strawberries, ate strawberries, saw goats, rode a train, and enjoyed the weather. Then, we went to the Bluebonnet Festival in Burnett. We saw the end of a sky show there, walked around the booths, saw the carnival, ate corn-on-the-cob (love it), and drank lemonade. We let the boys eat popsicles on the way home, and left exhausted. I tried to make strawberry pies with the strawberries, but I failed this year. Instead, I ended up with pie shells filled with strawberry soup (Kevin ate some, anyways). Oh, well, that just means I'll have to go back and pick more strawberries, next year.

No comments: