Turner Tantrums

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Healthy Women's 5K

Heather

Heidi
Mama
Irene

Alora

Grandmama




In April, my mom, sisters, Molly, Brielle, Jill, Deby, and myself did the Healthy Women's 5K in Cedar Park. It was tons of fun, from dressing up with our pink boas and tiaras, to warming up, to taking pictures with a cow, to getting our pics in the hospital paper. To be fair, I did 2/3rds of the 5k, along with my mom and sister, Heather. Pregnant ol' me could have made it all 3 laps, but I wasn't about to let my sister Heather and mom bow out without me. Next year, I plan on doing it again, taking Nadia in a stroller, and making all 3 laps!

2 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

did I know you were pregnant? Nadia? Name for a girl? Congrats!

Isabell said...

Yep, I have a baby girl named Nadia due Sept. 9th :) We miss you guys!!