Turner Tantrums

Friday, September 17, 2010

Meeting Baby Sister














From the beginning, both of my boys wanted a baby sister. Hayden was positive he was going to have one, too. Here are some pics from the boys meeting and holding baby Nadia for the first time. I think it is interesting to compare the hair colors. Both Rowan and Hayden had lots of dark hair at birth like Nadia, but I think Nadia's is the longest. So far, Nadia's eyes are blue like the boys, too, but that could change. Both of them constantly want to hold her and love on her. Unfortunately, both of my boys are sick and on antibiotics right now, so it's been hard to juggle allowing them time with Nadia and trying to keep them from getting their germs on her. Anyhow, I know Hayden & Rowan are going to be the best big brothers to baby Nadia and that baby Nadia is going to adore her big brothers.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Congratulations! She looks beautiful!